I received this scroll and accompanying sketch from the Djinn leader Indigo. I personally found it quite humorous and thought to share it with all of you good readers........


Recently the slaver leader ..Raiden, I think his name is, approached me and gave me a small sketch and a scroll describing how he and some undead broke into the realm and had ,there idea of a party.

It seemed to involve taking a cannon and a camel (who brings a camel to a party !! )up to the djinn realm and destroying the place .. ripping up cushions and well....... peeing on things ...

I have come to expect such poor manners from slavers (I know you tried jig ). I admit I was annoyed ...so I took one of the bottles of rum Raiden has given me in "friendship" only weeks earlier, I had not drunk it being suspicious of its contents. I poured its contents on the ground and hit him over the head with it to show him how I felt ...

The foolish mortal kept mumbling about how the djinn had something he wanted ...
I tried to explain that the best way to get something from a djinn is NOT by force, but with gifts, bribes and shameless begging.......

poor man just kept on threatening me and my kin with his "cannon"
.. well that's hardly going to impress a girl is it ?

Clearly slavers have no nice place to have a party and no one to invite if they had one except a few undead and a camel .. I felt pity for the poor man.... so I decided to help him out .

I organized a redecorating crew to go down to the slaver ship , I thought I'd spruce the place up a bit ..give it a make over ..

As you can probably see by the sketch I have included we had some fun painting the ship in loverly rainbow shades so the slavers can get more color in there poor mundane lives...

We shimmied up the mast and hung ribbons right along the mainsail ..and dyed the sails a pretty shade of soft pink... well we go a bit over exited and started to graffiti the sails, the scorpion just didn't “do it” for me so I gave the ship a new name and wrote it in rainbow colors on the sail...

We toped it of with a boat naming ceremony and have renamed the ship the “ss undead bitch “ we would like to see her cutting through the waters proudly ...with her new look ..

Seeing as we had been there a while we got a little bored and had a little disco / light show … some music , giggles, a unicorn ,a large rainbow flag and some cookies .. We hope the slavers enjoy there ship now its much prettier and think of us when ever they use it …


*oh I should warn you I also did something to the rum but I'm not telling , except I would not drink it if I were you ..it could be hallucinogenic ..djinn know how to have a proper party
xxxxxx indigo

4 comments:

"SS Undeads Bitch"

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

I thought someone else had that job title already though...

August 6, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

"SS Undeads Bitch"

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

I thought someone else had that job title already though...

August 6, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

oh my god i laughed so hard

August 7, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Naahh, It's a title well deserved by slavers. They are nothing more right now. Funny to see from the side though.

So Raiden and gang... Bend over and take it as a slaver!

August 8, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds