"I would like to inform the readers of the Chronicles of a wonderous event. My apprentice Ravid, the beautiful woman from the far east, is with child. I know many have had their doubts about me in the past, but be safe in the knowledge that I am now entrusted with the magiks of life and will hold true.
This is also a warning to all. Do not tred upon this occasion. I ask out of respect that all will keep my beloved safe in her pregnancy. Also I would like to announce that we have deemed the Djinn Gara as the official gaurdian of our child, and thank her for her help in learning of the pregnancy. She was wonderful in her assistance, and we thank all the Djinn for their support."

1 comments:

I am so glad for everyone support in this matter. You Do all show support i hope.... remember, i can breath fire!

August 25, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds