COLUMN: Dear Granny......

Dear Granny....... I have found it hard to stay loyal to anyone or any clan. Not only do I seriously think about having sex with someone at least ten times a day, but I find that I cannot stay loyal to one particular family or group of friends, either. I have had a string of sexual partners, all in secrecy because I don't want people to find out and accuse me of being a slut (or a hero if I am a man). And I constantly find myself getting involved with other clans and families, in the hope that I will find more men to spend the night with. However, this is starting to damage my self-esteem and also my reputation. People are whispering rumors and many have already called me a two faced bitch for flirting with the enemies. What I want to know is, is this drive normal? Or is it wrong to open myself up to so many different people and groups? Are they taking advantage of me, or am I taking advantage of them due to my insecurity?


Stone Face Slapper


Granny First, slap yourself a few times. Thinking about sex with someone ten times a day is perfectly normal. Hell, I think about sex with ten men quite often, too. There is nothing wrong to feel sexual, and having a strong sex drive is normal for any human (or whatever race that you are. I am sure we are all the same, deep inside). What you need to know is, as yourself the sexual style that you truly want. Do you want a sweet loving man, or a raging sword wielding beast who can hardly string three words together but may possible have a long tool that rivals the best of the spears any blacksmith can offer? *Wipes of her own drool* Or perhaps you would prefer a visit from a clan of camel riding Bedouins? Or maybe a boat load of drunken slavers....... *Goes rambling into her own fantasy*


Anyway, what I was meaning to say is this..... sex encounters, and one night stands, are not necessarily damaging. Just because you are humping different men from different races all at once, doesn't make you less of a person or beast. Just make sure they have the right tool, and the tool is of the right size (half the length of a standard trident is a good guide), have a decent enough breathe and able to speak a few more words than "Open your legs woman!" Failing that, just make sure they have enough coins in the pocket, because if the worse comes to the worst, you can always charge them for the service you provide.


Happy sexing, and good sexual health

1 comments:

Just do as gran gran said, also do it openly. That way they can only label you as a slut and not a two faced slut.

September 29, 2011 at 11:02 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds