A letter, to those most interesting and colourful creatures, the Djinn and the Undead,

I was meditating in the Serpents Tower this morning when I heard a disturbance on the floor below. Naturally I went to investigate, and found there several Djinn and Undead, and some other creatures which I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting.

Indeed I was surprised to find such a large and heavily armed gathering, and more surprised still to find them busily stuffing our food supply in their bags.

Now, I am not unforgiving of a little thievery in dire need, but I am concerned that this pitiable behaviour may have gone unnoticed by the Leaders of these races. It saddens me to find that your people are evidently going hungry.

I do hope that this matter will be addressed, and I personally will be happy to assist in any way I can.

humbly yours,
Akane
Magi Healer
Co-Leader of Nosce te ipsum

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds