ELECTION: Najah, House of Pleasure


Salaam to my fellow Ireemians!


I once again put myself before you in an attempt to gain management of the wonderul little place we have come to know as the House of Pleasure.

As the self-proclaimed longest running working Courtesan, I can safely assure you have have, over the years, picked up enough skills that each person will learn something new.. Which is why I would like to see seminars and training sessions restored and offered to working Courtesans and to everyone else, as well. I vow to ensure that no bed is left empty at night, and if you are looking for a lovely girl to spend your down time with, I can be sure to have one eagerly waiting for you.

I also long to host competitions and dances, to bring some life and publicity back to the little red-walled rooms of the House.

I feel I am more than capable to make sure you, as the people of Ireem, are kept satisfied and lusty at all time, and I also feel I am more than competent to bring some attention back to the lovely streetwalkers of our City.

So, spare me a moment and go vote for me, Najah Gharam, (Dolorific Resident) for the House of Pleasure Mistress! Thank you for your consideration.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds