I'm asking for the votes of the Ireemians as one of the undead that is running for the positon. I'm an honest hard working sweet little brat I mean girl..... okay lets just leave it at sweet.

I spend many hours on the sand and believe a job such as this would be good for me and keep my mind and body occupied. I can wield a hacksaw and axe as good as the rest of them... with actual dead carcases of animals of course, would never dream of using anything sharp on anything living... except maybe.....

For fun perhaps having wrestling contests once a month to keep your slaves strong, or maybe yourself wrestling with them... as I don't have mud as it never rains can do it in blood.

I'll do deliveries myself to the caffe's on a daily basis, and of course to the palace to supply the guards and the royaly. (maybe finally I'll get invited to tea.)

Keep an undead employed, busy and off the streets.

vote for Aleyah (Elusive Cristole)

13 comments:

She would be the sexiest butcher..

December 18, 2011 at 7:57 PM  

Also the sluttiest. Has anyone else seen her sucking off Darklord while the bedu slut Eve was performing her cowgirl impression on Shaka? It was a great show of union of Ireem.

December 20, 2011 at 5:31 AM  

Sounds like jealousy... some whore is not getting attention...

December 20, 2011 at 6:21 AM  

can we get some parrot pie or maybe some palace peacock stew? i'm looking forward to the culinary expressions of aleyah the butcher...

December 20, 2011 at 10:37 PM  

The only meat she will be selling is her vagina... no wait, she gave that away for free.

December 21, 2011 at 7:13 AM  

Jealous much? You got my vote !

December 21, 2011 at 1:36 PM  

Aleyah is Olaf's slave! If you hate Olaf, don't vote for her!

December 22, 2011 at 5:11 AM  

it seems to me some people have no life lol
and all they do is watch others and complain,
tell you what jealous bitches, if you are too ugly to get a guy yourself perhaps spend your time shopping and working on your look instead of making rude comments?

December 22, 2011 at 2:56 PM  

i detest olaf and i voted for her

December 22, 2011 at 4:32 PM  

Calm down guys, its jsut a game! Were here to have fun arnt we?

December 23, 2011 at 7:27 AM  

I love Aleyah shes always up to something fun.. or funny. :)

December 23, 2011 at 11:00 PM  

I love Aleyah too :)

December 24, 2011 at 2:50 PM  

I am really sad to find those comments in here, insults from people, that are not brave enough to give away their names and completely failing in their behaviour. How old are you ?!?!

PLEASE: just stop those comments, let the paper stay fun for the players. If you have any issues with people in the game, there are "adult" ways to solve it, trust me !

January 4, 2012 at 9:21 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds