Nino and Stella -Two of Ireem's Esteemed Citizens Marry with a Spectacular Ceremony and Celebration





It was the most anticipated event of the season when on November 15th Nino, a distinguished Archon of the Kingdom, and the lovely Stella, Bas Gedikly of the harem and owner of the Blue Lagoon, were married by none other than our own beloved Sultana on the most beautiful day imaginable for such a ceremony.

Before beginning the ceremoney, Sultana took a moment to express her respect and admiration of the couple saying, "You know, Stella, how close to my heart you are. From the first day, I was sure about your success in everything: your kindness, your will, your intelligence, your cheerfulness, your obiedence of the harem rules. Indeed you deserved the title of Bas Gedikly very quickly... and then you met Nino... (smiles)." Turning her gaze toward Nino, Sultana began "Sir Nino, one of the Archon of the Kingdom, always caring for the needy of the poor people and always ready to fight against the criminals to keep the peace in our fine city." Looking toward those in attendance she continued, "He came to ask for my permission and I was glad, because I knew that they would be a good couple!." Again she looked from Stella to Nino saying "Today you have made me so very happy!"

There was barely a dry eye as the lovers spoke their vows and when Sultana spoke of the marriage rings, "This circlet of precious metal is justly regarded as a fitting emblem of the purity and perpetuity of the Marriage State. The ancients were reminded by the circle of eternity, as it is so fashioned as to have neither a beginning nor end; while gold is so incorruptible that it cannot be tarnished by use or time. So may the union, at this time solemnized, be incorruptible in its purity and more lasting than time itself."

The joy in the faces of the citizens of Ireem in attendance was nothing compared to the joy of Nino and Stella as Sultana concluded the ceremony with "Go now and enter into the days of your togetherness."

The Chronicles' Pasha Braveheart caught up with Nino and Stella after the honeymoon and asked them what memories would stand out for them about their lovely wedding.

Stella shared "We were very anxious for that moment and I almost passed out listening to the Sultanas words and when he said his vows to me...oooh that was magical! I felt like in a dream during the ceremony. The reception was all perfect as well I was very pleased to dance for my husband the Candelabra dance. I trainned over and over to make this dance for him in our wedding while living in the Royal Harem. "

Nino offered that ".... I saw the people gathering and as I took Stella in the boat sailing with her to the ceremony while all waiedt for us. I was like "Oh my", then I felt so many feelings gathering all together making my throat narrow for some moments. It was wonderful... everything... and Stella looked soooo beautiful... like an angel."

Stella reflected that "most of Ireem´s best citizens and lovely friends just made the event more special to us. We really appreciate those that could attend and share that moment of great happiness with us. The gifts we got helped us starting our new life together and in the honeymoon travels too. A special thanks goes to our Sultana that could find time to officiate our marriage and all the help I had from my friends and Palace family." Nino added, "There are no words left to thank the people who have helped make this wedding happen; the ones who have supported us all the time and still support us starting with her Highness Sultana who made it possible for us to have that blessed wedding. We thank you one and all."

Looking toward their future together, Stella, with a loving look in her eyes said "I see an exciting life together full of caring and love but especially ...full of passionate moments". She turned, looked down blushing while taking a deep breath and smiling. Nino gazes at the horizon with a big smile on his face and takes a deep sigh while saying "We cannot make the future look as we want it to ... but, the future is built from bits from the past and present which shape the life of everyone. So far I have only seen joy and happiness with Stella and the future can only mirror that if not bringing more joy and happiness to us."

- Pasha Braveheart

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds