CAFE ELECTION: Princess Page


The Arabesque Cafe is one of the oldest and finest Cafe's in all of Ireem.

As an owner I would endeaver to preserve our rich dance cultural heritage.
With my Bedouin upbringing I am able to teach such dances which have been passed down through the generations. Dances that are meant to entice the senses and awaken the sensual desires of all who are watching.

I will have events that will allow our dancers, musicians and story tellers time to show off their individual talents.

In addition, With my position in the palace not only as Princess but Secretary to Sultana I believe in sharing responsibility, and rewards. So a new co-owner will be chosen for those who have been active in the Arabesque Cafe every month.

Sincerely,

Princess Page Siegel

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds