Love ?

Today on my daily rounds through the city I entered the dungeon and found knight Avery Allegrant guarding a cell, sleeping peacefully on a chair. Looking deeper into the cell I saw Indigo (Wolfenstien Khandr) laying on the ground sleeping aswell.


These facts alone are not the really interesting part as we all know, knights sleep from time to time during their shift and the cells are often filled with well known citizen too. What caught my interest, was this huge drawing on the ground of Indigos cell, a disturbing but at the same time very interesting picture of a creature with a heart in its hands, ready to eat it !! But see for yourself:








As reporter I am curious and could not help it, I woke up knight Avery and asked her what this is about. Avery nodded sadly at me and began to explain.



The drawing on the floor was made by Indigo. The creature on the picture was the djinn herself, the heart in her hand the one from her pet One Flea, the heart she just ripped out of its body and intended to eat it ! After this happening Indigo went to turn herself in into prison - willingly.

Avery of course questioned the background of it all, as she wanted to understand her motivation and Indigo tried to explain it to her. Quoting Indigo it was an utter expression of love "Flea was my pet. She served me for a long time, she was important to me in more ways than I can describe in words. I'm not sure I can even begin to say how deeply I cared for her…let alone give that emotion a value such things are beyond words alone"


Avery‘s question, if Flea did consent, the djinn answered with a short „She did not struggle !“ and my secret sources tell that witnesses in the knights Inn can confirm this. After this so called act of love she went to punish herself by willingly being locked up in the dungeon, and according to Avery she mentioned „Perhaps I just like it here. Its quiet. I'm not expected to do anything. I must pay for what I've done, such is the law of the redde the triple law that binds all majic."

1 comments:

Rest well little flea, you were loved by many, hated by some, and misunderstood by most, but you shall linger in the hearts of those you touched with your intriguing antics and your unique personality.. may all of ireem remember you as the beauty you were.

July 27, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds