OOC: Thank You Kora

Salaam good people of Ireem! The time has finally come and we have our new game system here in KOS.

I am sure most of you are just as excited as I am about this. However it is important we all keep our heads in these exciting times.

It is important to remember that Kora and Baal told us in their messages that this is NOT the final version of the meter. I like to think of this as the beta test. They have opened the game to us to test it for them, knowing there will be a few bugs to work out of the system.

This is why as of yet only three swords are available. There’s no need to saturate the sim with multiple weapons then find out there is a problem with the combat system.

We would all love for the first release of the system to be perfect, however that isnt realistic.

I personally will try to use this time to once again immerse myself in the fantasy of KOS. To return to the practice of arriving in KOS ready to Rp, rather then hang out. I would invite you all to join me in this, as we have had an amazing fantasy world created for us here.

As a final thought I would like to recommend that you let Kora and her entire team know you are grateful for their long and hard work. They put in many hours of work so that we would have a beautiful place to Rp, and a more expansive experience with the game system. Lets show them that we appreciate it.

Tim

4 comments:

I absolutely looove the new system !! I had so much fun yesterday trying it out and I am really looking forward to roleplay all the options of it !! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ! Not that we do get the best looking sim ever to play but now the best hud too !! :-))

October 30, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

this system is amazing and detailed. I love the way it is laid out. It adds alot of depth into an already fabulous base. The new Kingdom is beautiful. Kudos and Vivats Kora, Baal and Uncle! Hugs and thanks - Britt

October 30, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

I want to kneel in front of Kora and Baal and Uncle! They created this kingdom for our pleasure...
This place is so amazing in every details,in the building and in the system.
And i want to apologize .
Sometimes i press them with my requests..i have to remember that i play and they work..* looks down blushing.."
Thank you very much!
Your devote Sultana
Zanlu

October 31, 2009 at 1:46 AM  

Thank you so much Kora and Baal for all of your hard work. All of us who love the beautiful city of Ireem and call it home are grateful for your expertise, generosity and dedication! Very big hugs to you both!

Wishes of Good Health to All,

Princess Kerri

October 31, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds