Sultana Audience

Last week the Sultana held another audience again, giving her people the chance to speak. I was of course there to witness this, though my wedding was just a bit after ! Now, back from the honeymoon I will inform you, dear citizen about what had happened. Talking a bit about the knights and guards in general, the Sultana was heard saying, she would love to have a younger one, Princess Lillie got all excited and clapped her hands saying "Oh yes a younger one, a handsome good looking young man !"
Then Sir Kadar beckoned me to come forward. He asked the Sultana to honor me on my wedding day with a special congratulation, which she did. I was so excited, words cannot describe this !
After I stepped back into my corner, undead Jordina McGinnis was the next to speak. She talked about the rules of the city, stating she and her family are not very happy that the rules obviously do not count for everyone. She complained about beeing attacked everytime she enters the city unarmed. But she witnessed other entering the city armed and no one worried about this at all. Sir Kadar sighed and told her, she will not have to worry about this soon, things will change as we all know. He also promised to pass the concerns to the knights and was obviously shocked to hear of this all ! So was the Sultana and Jordi was leaving satisfied, that her wishes were heard.
Slaver Majid Axel invited the Sultana to his camp, but everyone saw his mischievous grin, so I still hope she does not give in to that !
The audience was quickly over as everyone tried to hurry home to get ready for the wedding. I hereby bow to the Sultana and the Princess " Thank you for coming and beeing part of this special moment in my life ! I will never forget this happy day !"
Oh, and we should not forget the wish from our highness: young men of Ireem ! If you are searching for a high position in Palace, if your are a smart and goodlooking man, strong and trustworthy, think about becoming a guard ! Princess Lillie would favor a single man aswell, so do not hesitate, be brave and take this chance !

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds