Letter from Loona

Dear World,

today I had a vision in a Dream. I was walking through darkness like always and then suddenly an annoying light came. It hunted me. I was confused and it made me aggresive. I fought against it but I never got it, so it made me more angry and I started to feel hatred. I woke up and still had this feeling. Hatred... against everyone and everything. This world is not good for a Demon like me. Every mortal makes dramatic scenes in his life, the excisting immortals are weak, fight against their nature and only excist as better humans. I thought about it very long and find a way as I told with Britt, the Djinn, why everything is bad for me. The world is a place of light and I am dark. Hatred is my shield. Intelligence is my sword. Darkness is my nature and light isn't my resort. I was hungering for so long. Didnt eat flesh and my demonic nature increases my murderous frenzy. I am a murderer, I like blood and hatred.So I made a decision: Since my pact with the City, I am not allowed to attack Citizens. Demons are like Djinns. Demons are living creatures, they don't rot and feel pain. The Djinns will make me to one of them and I will fight against the weaknesses of my old family and the mortals.

Darkness will come over you.
Loona Azazil, the Darkening.

2 comments:

Awww.. does that mean I now have to throw you UP the stairs to the Djinn realm? I don't think I have that strength. I guess I will have to look for other fun then

September 8, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

the djinn her new sister, her knowledge of the occult will make her a valuable addition to the djinn...
rubs her hands together and laughs..the peal of the laughter echoing across the sands..
her skin dark as the night sky, splattered in the blood of knights she laughs and disappears...

September 9, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds