Five candidates are running for the position of Leader of the Prey Council (This is similar to the Grey Council, except they like to be tied up.... and they wear skimpy outfits.... oh, and... ok, it's basically nothing like the Grey Council.) Here are the questionnaire answers from each of them:

1. Do you think the girls and boys of the sands get enough attention from the insidious predators out there? Why or why not?

SUGARKANE: I believe that we have a problem in that many new predators need to be taught the true value of our girls and boys. If elected my main goal will be to work with everyone to provide some basic training and make sure new ones are started off with the best knowledge possible. One reason many do not feel they are getting attention is possibly do to being a captured slave, or possibly they stand around the auction area too long rather then venture out into the desert! One issue is WE all know that a captured prey is, well captured... therefore some or should I say 'most' predators consider those prey off limits... Many predators don't realize they can fight for or kidnap an-others slave... That is just one example of training that I will work to bring to my role as prey leader.

FRISKIE: no I do not, they are fighting way too much these days, they need to out the rulers away every once and awhile and chase

KALIANI: Not really. Why or why not? The Predators have become a bit lazy as of late.

GRIZEL: I think sometimes too much, others they are too busy fighting over whose dick is bigger or some other drivel to keep us properly enteratained.

ALICES (aka Leesee): No.I see to much girls just dancing in the cafe. And too much pred. declaring war,only fighting the whole day I even see most of the knights are out of work a big part of the day. The prey's off Ireem deserve a bit more attention, Their are so many pretty girls and charming men in Ireem and the pred. are taking this for granted.their MUST be something done about that.

2. Describe, in EXPLICIT, GRAPHIC detail, what sexual favors you'd provide for anyone who fits your preferences that votes for you.

SUGARKANE: Hmm .. since only my brothers and sisters will be the ones allowed to vote, I really don't see where this question fits in.. for I do not perform sexual favors on my siblings.. Now, if other groups of Ireem people were allowed to vote, I would love to answer this question, since that is impossible I guess you will never know!

FRISKIE: that is between me and them, I never.....and tell

KALIANI: I will not give any sexual favors just to earn a vote.It is not in my natur

GRIZEL: Well I am a extremely sexual creature, and I do not mind sharing my blessings with people being they pred or prey but they need to be deserving as well. If the preds hands get tired trying to catch me,the ones that vote for me may not be able to write straight for a week.

ALICES (aka Leesee): Hm,I could write the most erotic story you have ever read in your life but,that would only be teasing,besides I do not think being good in bed makes you a great leader.[Makes one a GREAT partner but not a leader ] crawling around in the furs with a handsome partner is one of the best things one can do but that doesnt really solve anything does it [ also why is the questionaire for the prey's the only asking sexually things ? ]

3. How would you repay the ones that aren't as subject to your amourous nature?

SUGARKANE: Since I am a captured prey, I can spend a lot of time serving my brothers and sisters in this role. I would repay all by trying to be available to them when they needed help. Many times we have seen leaders vanish in the sands. I would make sure I devoted the time to be here when needed

FRISKIE: please see above

KALIANI: Well first off it is their choice whether they would want them or not but I have no reason to repay them for not taking my favors because I will not be giving them.

GRIZEL: I try to be nice to everyone, so I won't try to poison them or anything if that's what you mean. (Except slavers, who I totally would, and have tried to, poision)

ALICES (aka Leesee): How I would thank everyone?
Great Leadership,Problem solving,FREE COOKIES. and ofcourse all of ireem would get one coupon for a free bath house service [ wich includes massages,groming,jasmine oil,a lovely cup of tea and more ]

4. Slaves are a vital part of Ireem's economy and social life. Since you don't carry a weapon, you are of the most likely demographic to become a slave in Ireem (If you aren't already). What do you do to make yourself as valuable as possible, for the benefit of our kingdom?

SUGARKANE: A slave needs to learn the basics of serving her master or if needed in the art of escaping an evil one. I would help anyone that wanted to improve those skills, by using my brothers and sisters to teach classes or work one on one to improve the knowledge of all. This would greatly increase the value of each slave to Ireem. As an example... I plan to use Sage to teach all classes on serving under a master or mistress

FRISKIE: I serve wonderful tea for Master and His guests and I tease and harrass all the Preds, I get myself kidnapped to cause fights and wars

KALIANI: I help my brothers and sisters and anyone else for that matter when ever they need it.For instance when someone ends up on the block I will try to win the auction and set them free.

GRIZEL: Have you seen me naked? I think that speaks for itself. ;)

ALICES (aka Leesee): To make myself most valuable to the economy of ireem I've taken over the bath house and will run serveral services their for preys AND pred's to enjoy.
Also,I find that every girl should dress their prettiest [ NOT sluttiest] and make their self the most appealing they can,since we are already prey why make no sure we are worth the most.


5. If elected as a leader, what is your agenda? What do you feel needs to be done for the benefit of your people?

SUGARKANE: Prey are Prey - We are slaves, born to be submissive and therefore captured by the predators and on occasion saved by the knights! There really is not much 'leading' but more of assisting our brothers and sisters when needed.. perhaps saving and buying their freedom back when placed on the auction block or stealing food from the predator camps to feed them when hungry.. showing new prey that end up lost in the desert how to survive in this beautiful far off land..

FRISKIE: I would like to create a coucil, not just one leader that would be availiable to help the new prey to ireem, whether it be to show them around or give them silks and dinar to get started. We also need to help they run so they do not sit in the auction sights and whine like so many already do, this is a cap sim and you can't be capped if you hide in the safe zones all the time.

KALIANI: I will try to get us slaves a camp of our own,a safehaven if you will.I will also try to get the knights to help us more instead of them picking fights all the time.

GRIZEL: I despise seeing Slavers being cruel to Slaves. I go out to my way to harrass the ones who abuse, belittle and injure prey. I know most slavers have been hitten by one of my rocks. We should be treated better, beacasue as you said, this place revolves around us. They should treat us like Queens (or Kings). And why do they wish to sell damaged goods? They would be wise to treat us better before we revolt on them. The Jannssaries I am told parade thier catches around the city, to prove they are unharmed and good health, they feed and treat them well, even offering them tobacco and fine lamb. Why can't we here?

ALICES (aka Leesee): I wan't to arrange more things for the prey's to get their cute little behinds out of the cafe and into the game.I want to get everyone more involved,and as I see their are alot of prey's wishing for a steady owner,I'm thinking of helping a hand in that, Yes ofcourse their are also girls who don't like to be owned at all,to those I would want to reassure more safety from the hunters and the auction block. how I am going to do this all? Make sure the ones in need get their need furfilled. And even counceling between Pred and Prey.For those who need protecting I will make sure they will have a protecting buddy.Wich I am surre will work.

6. Have you ever been a slave? If so, describe one of your most memorable experiences as a captive, and how your servitude ended.

SUGARKANE: I *Sugar* have been in Ireem a very long time, and have always been a slave, I take that back, I was turned undead for about a week till I could find a Magi to bring me back to life, but even as an Undead I was a 'slave'. As for my most memorable experience.. hmmm I really have been here a long to think of just one.. I was captured and kept as ones slave for over 3 months, he freed me when he left Ireem.. very sad and still hard to talk about it.. lets move on to the next question.. sighs!!

FRISKIE: yes I have been a slave several times and the most memorable *taps her chin as she ponders* they were all memorable in their own way

KALIANI: I was and it was with Sando Nagy.He was the best Master a girl could ever have.He was kind and sweet.Then he had to move on and it was never the same afterwards.

GRIZEL: I have on occaision. None o them had the capacity to pleasure me. They were oafish outs the lot of them. Well I always escpae before being held long. But being irish, i cherise freedom and enjoy whipping rocks at Slaver's heads far too much.

ALICES (aka Leesee): I've been a slave a few times and the most memorable experiences I've had was my capturer actually begging me to be his Mistress.
how it ended? I laughed and shook my head.tough he ended up serving me for a while.

7. Do you cook? If not, do you swallow?

SUGARKANE: Yes and Yes!! Although I do prefer to steal fresh fruit and bread from around the city over cooking any day! Swallowing is still a "YES!!"

FRISKIE: yes and yes with the right form of encouragement *wink*

KALIANI: I cook but not very well and I only swallow if threatened with harm to my person.

GRIZEL: I actually do both. And damn well too. ;) I'm also skilled at sewing clothes from the slaver's sails. (won't THEY be surprised!!?)

ALICES (aka Leesee): Aye I cook,and I cook well. And if I swallow? we'll keep that a secret you'll have tofind out yourself

8. What are your personal goals in Ireem? Forget leadership - what do you want out of being in Ireem?

SUGARKANE: My goal here.. well I am a slave, I have been a slave since I was kidnapped and brought to Ireem many many moons ago. I aim to serve my Master 'when caught' and to assist in the best way possible all my brothers and sisters.. if that means tripping a predator as he runs by chasing after my sister, then so be it.. consider yourself tripped!

FRISKIE: to have fun, meet some interesting people and to have fun, oh did I mention, to have fun?

KALIANI: I want a safer kingdom for all.The predators fight amongst themselves too often and it can't be good.I would also like a Master who will treat me well and who will respect my wishes.

GRIZEL: My freedom! I am always looking to escape from this god frosaken place and return to my home.

ALICES (aka Leesee): My personal goals,is to have as much fun as possible,chatting,running games,teasing pred. all I am asking from ireem is an enjoyable time.

9. Any Final Thoughts for our Kingdom?

SUGARKANE: Our Kingdom hmmmm ... would be 100% perfect without all the sand storms, but I guess that is impossible since we do live in the 'sand'!!

FRISKIE: yes please lets' all RP, have fun and stop the OOC!!

KALIANI: I've been here in Ireem for almost a year and I loved every minute of it then it started to become to much so I went on a journey to see the surrounding lands.I have just recently returned and it is good to see my friends and family again.

GRIZEL: Unlike some of the other candidates, I have never been anything but a Prey. I refuse to be owned or broken. I have no bonds to taint my judgment on what is right.

ALICES (aka Leesee): I love Ireem the way it is,It is raw yet glamoures,It wears a chastity belt but is also a total slut.It offers it all. and I for one am glad to live here.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds