Considering the mistakes that were made recently, our dear Jasmine and Sage are obviously a bit overworked !

Already writing a little piece from time to time, Jasmine offered me to poste some of the latest news by myself. I could not resist that opportunity and of course her charm ( who could ?) and accepted the job with pleasure !

Now seriously working for her, it is beyond all question that I will perform the task conscientiously ! You of course can expect - as we are already used from Jasmine and Sage - that every poste is placed with the necessary accuracy in ensuring objective reporting.

So do not hesitate to drop me a notecard and /or a sketch whenever you have something interesting to tell ! Tell me about your flirts, your naughty incidents or any experiences you have made! Or maybe you would like me to reveal some of the corrupt and mad people, which I am sure we find a lot in Ireem ?

Whatever it is, I am looking forward to many funny, echanting, hilarious but also nasty, sad or horrible stories to write about !

Dinky

Postscript: Please ignore my reputation as troublemaker, this is of course an egregious lie and not in the slightest established !

2 comments:

Welcome aboard Dinky... It will be fun to have you with us!

February 25, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Aaaaw thanks a lot Jasmine !!

*blows a huge kiss*

February 26, 2009 at 2:23 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds