photo djinn realm pic for Ireem Chronicle_zpsrt6pokqp.png




Article by: Znork


I haven been walking around in the city for a while now. Ive seen so many people and creatures. Many times I just had to stop and look closer at the fascinating things. The Djinn are a class here in Ireem that you can never really know or predict how they will  look, live or act.

One time I met a djinn named Mystry in the city and asked him what a djinn really was.

- "a djinn is a magical creature created from the elements" he said " they try to keep mortals alive and most of them are healers too".
I have been thinking about this in the back of my head and been watching too. Maybe he was right. On the other hand, I have seen Djinn doing not so nice things too.

Another lady named Dusty told me  something too:
- "If I were Djinn, I would choose Earth to command, There is little water here, and we do not need fire as it is always warm... Earth we have much of, since all the sand is earth.Command the earth and one commands the sands"

It really sounded like wise words. I still wasn't quite sure what she really meant, but after a bit of thinking I started guessing.. maybe she meant that Djinn have control over the elements earth, water, air and fire. And maybe they had to choose one part each to focus on?

A day and a week passed and finally I set my mind to do a thing we Bedouin sometimes are accused to do too seldom, taking a swim in the river and even use soap to remove the camel and goat scent.  As I was floating around there, near a dock, a lovely looking lady with a oil lamp on top of her head walked over to me and greeted me. It didn't take me long to understand she was a Djinn, the way she looked, and her nice and friendly regard. I greeted her back and presented myself. Her name was Kikikrissy, or Kikki as she told me to nickname her.  I asked her if she wanted to swim, but she said no thanks, she was on her way home. She showed me a magic stone right there at the dock next to me, and explained to me that touching it would send me into their realm in the sky. This was a bit shocking to me, but certainly explained the power these people had over elements when being able to make such stone. She simply invited me, and I always have a hard time accepting a lady's invitation. I smiled and smacked the stone with flat hand.

I entered a realm, it was like the inside of a globe  with golden buildings, fire, grass on the ground, high up in the air surrounded by water clouds. It was an fabulous site.

-  "And here you have it...the infamous Djinn realm, where we come to hide from the city and get away, " Kiki said doing a grand bow and a smile. She was fast to show me a golden prisoner cage, but quickly added she had never used it but she held the  possibility open.  I smiled and was curious about it all so I started asking her questions

- " If I have understood it right the Djinns are in control of the four elements water, fire, earth and air. Is it so that you in a way specialize in one of these elements? or maybe a favorite?" I asked, still looking around at the amazing place

- " I cant answer for other Djinn, but I myself like fire and light, but its very complex. I think they all choose what they like" she answered enthusiastically

- " What is this place for? Is it so that you live here, sleep here, have meetings here and even have prisoners here?" I asked smiling while looking at the cute little oil lamp balancing nicely on her head

- "Yes, that is correct but sometimes I sleep in a rented room in the city too" she explains.

I am thinking about that, thinking that maybe it can be hard to find the stone that brings her up here in the dark. Especially maybe after a party or things like that.

- "What would you say is the best thing about being a Djinn?" I continued asking

- "Well i get to keep an ageless beauty and i live a lot longer then humans" she tells me while laughing " I like healing people as well that's one of my favorite things too" she continues
- "And what would you say is the worst thing about being a Djinn?"
- "Hmmmm, I am not sure. Oh people wanna put you in a lamp or bottle..... that's the worst thing.... and they try to control you" she answered, bringing me into thoughts I had never had before.

Suddenly I became aware that another beautiful lady had entered the realm and was regarded cheerfully by Kiki, waving.
" I couldnt help hearing you talk" said the lady " my name is Vero."

- " Well I'm interested in hearing your opinion too," I said with a smile, and prepared the pen and the scroll

- "We are raw energy and power, we are the strongest individuals when it comes to both innate powers and mind abilities.

Each Djinn is intrinsically unique, we all are very complex and loyal creatures, scary for those who cross a Djinn I suppose, specially if you are humanand of course. I could go on and on about all the beautiful and good things about the Djinn, which include kindness and selflessness... though is rare, some Djinn are capable of noble emotions and action, then there are the bad...

that's to me a good thing. The bad thing is that we have drifted apart from our idiosyncrasies, of our purpose and our goal as a race has been lost in the mud of greed, self-gain and the bad memory of some we are no longer a family, we are individuals with a common place to reside but our power and people does not seek the same goal... the young do not know of our past and do not even acknowledge that we can here for a reason"

I had a hard time writing all the words in her thrilling opinion telling.  After writing it down I looked at it and decided it should be known to others that there are several views and thoughts about Djinn and that Djinn themselves has some individual freedom in a way.

I thanked the ladies for the time. Walked around among the golden buildings a bit, sniffed in the high up thinner air.  Then I found the stone to slap and went down to earth. To the sand, the sun and the heat. Looked around and saw some people running, some screaming, but decided to go back to my room and make myself an apple cinnamon tea and read my notes again. This day had given me a lot of thrills.  Maybe I should sum it all up in a little poem, like

Water, earth, air and fire,
We want to control it, its our desire








0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds