Good inhabitants of Ireem,

Tired of overpriced meals at the Auction House?
Wish store owners were actually around to restock food items?

Well vote Amara Parmelee for the Fatted Calf, and those worries will diminish! I will see to it the caravans run on time, and ensure the Fatted Calf is well stocked for the hungry of Ireem.

Not just food at a fair price, but events! Yes events at an Ireem restaurant from someone who wants to interact and not kill you at first glance! What I plan to offer should I win includes:

- Sales on certain dishes
- Catered and hosted banquets with entertainment
- Platters for sampling the finest in Samharan cuisine

You've seen me cooking!
You've seen me haul my cart through the sands as far as Kashkar!
I've bartered for the finest cuts of meat!
I've delivered your blood tarts & pineapple turnovers on time, Ireem!

Though I have been reborn a Djinn, my love of cooking with fire has not been lost. I have cooked and delivered for the Bakery in the passed, and now enjoy serving as a cook in the Fatted Calf. However owning the eatery I work at would be a blessing. If you would like a shop owner who is active and serious in promoting the best restaurant in Ireem,

                                           VOTE FOR    
                                      AMARA PARMELEE                    
         The firey Djinn who loves to prepare a nice hot meal

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds