Our reporter has received a letter from the Leader of the Bedouins which addressed the recent situation of the co-leader Ehson Miles and his conviction of rape. Here is the letter in full, un-edited (bar the deletion of one name regarding a woman who issued an gagging order.... and don't ask us what she is busy gagging on) :


=============================

To my people the proud Bedouins

In regard to our brother Ehson it was found as i was stating from the first time the causation of rape been issued against him that our Co leader Eshon was set up by the undead to try to divide our unity i stood by him from the first day as i beleaved in his integrity and honor and found out with solid proof that the undead father of Alyssa and teh husband of ##### (ed: name deleted) can't even came to pronounce his name the monster of ireem has raped his daughter and forced his daughter to accuse our brother tried to reason with the knight leader not to prosecute our brother she refused and even after she knew the fact she refused to issue a statement clearing our brother s name there for i will be taking this to highest voice in this land our sultan seeking justice for our brother i will be asking for audience with her majesty the Sultan of ireem i will keep you informed if any one would like to be present please let me know and i will tel you the time and the date when i get confirmation

Your brother Anta Bero King maker

============================================


The incident has so far caused a big storm within the Bedouins community as well as the city of Ireem. Rumour has it that two knights were resigned from duty over this incidents. In addition, many Bedouins feels that there has not been enough done to protect the their community and livelihood. This is proving to be an interesting test to Anta(r)'s leadership skill and his ability to handle this tricky situation.

7 comments:

I can confirm that I quit over this incident as a Knight due to Lady Avery refusing to go over the evidence of these more serious in nature false charges that I brought her, the conspiracy I caught her in as she was cooperating with their little plot as aunty to the girl and her mother. I refused to accept such a delicate matter was taken to court like a petty theft and to blindly follow orders and was forced by Lady Avery to then resign. I moved to serve the palace court directly. I continue to do as I swore to do, protect and serve the Sultana and the good citizens of Ireem. - Lady Cathereine Night

November 23, 2011 at 6:24 AM  

I was there with Cathereine at times to witness these events that Lady Avery was doing against the Bedouin and it is down right disgusting. The bedouin have been there for the knights but the knights have turned their backs on them. I resigned myself in being a knight but my oath was still protecting the Sultana and those within the Palace. Lady Alreania DaSilva

November 23, 2011 at 6:47 AM  

Why did you confirm the case, Cathereine?

Assault within the city walls and rape
Suspect/Accused: Ehson Miles
Amount of robbery/damage: G$ 200
Reported by: Bonnie Evermore
Case investigated and verified by Cathereine Night
Case was closed on 13 Nov by Trial 2074

November 23, 2011 at 7:42 AM  

It was confirmed by mistake due to a system glitch. I tried to remove it by asking Kora but got no answer. This mistake was reported to Avery, I also told Ehson it was mistakenly confirmed, you can ask him he already knows. The board that you confirm crimes on glitched out on me.

Also, don't be anonymous and hide who you are while you try to start stuff. I don't hide.

November 23, 2011 at 7:56 AM  

Any former Knight publicly condeming the actions of the Imperitrix should watch their backs. Especialy since they are at that point Oath breakers and have proven their own lack of integrety and self worth. Im suprised the Palace keeps hiring the knights rejects actualy. Kind of makes you wonder what lies they are saying to get in there?

December 1, 2011 at 2:44 AM  

Seems the palace has a lot of back stabbers in that group glad to avoid the drama slavers seem better in that light

December 1, 2011 at 2:46 AM  

Seems like lots on here are too chicken to state their real names with their sneaky little comments. back-stabbing is hiding things and I don't. I am opinionated true, but at least I sign my name.

My oath was to serve the Sultana and I shall. I made no oath to blindly follow an Imperitrix who wants to lie and make little deals with undead 'nieces.'

December 6, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds