LETTER: From the Magi Leader

From Magi leader Peter Gunther Hausmann the 4th,

I have some serious concerns about a few of the knights, Nino and Richard. They took a number of Bedu women into their lair for some crime, and among them was a Magi who was simply curious. I requested they free her into my custody so that I could dispense Magi justice, and eventually called them fools for being bull headed. They put me down for a crime, insulting knights. I was not aware that insulting the knights was such a major crime.

Later, I was walking about town, and they cornered me, asking I come with them. I told them they could have an audience with me at the tower, and they told me they were arresting me. After I agreed to come, they stabbed me and shot me with a bow. This is unbelievable behavior for individuals in charge of keeping the peace- a citizen asked for assistance during this, and they blew her off.

Knights are charged with helping citizens, not attacking leaders of the community in the streets over petty insults. They should not hold people hostage against their will, and defy the requests of clan leaders. They should not ignore the needs of citizens in trouble to arrest someone who has insulted them.

The two knights, Knight Novice Richard Braveheart, and Archon Nino Hazelnut, are on a dangerous power trip. They present an active threat to the citizens of Ireem, and as Magi leader, I advocate that they be expelled from the order of Knights immediately for such grave actions. If insulting them results in being attacked with lethal force, they no longer are worthy of the title of Knights, one that is associated with honor, prudence, and respect. I am frankly embarassed to see them holding the title, as if I heard of a Magi acting in such a fashion, I would dispell them from the order immediately.

Furthermore, I am capable of building golems capable of doing all the duties of a knight, without requiring pay, food, or sleep. If you are interested, inquire at the tower.

Thank you,

Magi Leader and chief scientist

Peter Gunther Hausmann the 4th

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds