New way of moving !


We all used a camel or a horse once or twice to move from one spot to the other. But last week I couldn't believe what I saw with my own eyes ! Well known bedouin sheik Sir MJ (MasterJ Swashbuckler) was riding his slave girl Friskie Quintessa, using her like others use a camel to move forward !
The poor girl was sweating, grumbling and coughing underneath the heavy man she was carrying around and when I wanted to talk to her, she was so out of breath, that it was impossible to understand her. The only word I think I understood was "Fucker!", but I am not really sure about this.
Anyway ! I quickly made drawings of this to share it with you, good citizen of Ireem ! My questions are now:
  • Is this the new way bedouins are moving now, or is the Sheik just special ?
  • How are the knees of poor Friskie today ?
  • And above all: Where exactly did he stick the horse tail in ?

I didn't see it very well as the ass was covered by her silks but I can guarantie you: there was not a single rope or something around her waist !!



0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds