KNIGHT OLAF - CASE CLOSED

Today The Chronicles received a scroll from Knight commander Milua Schor in response to recent letters about a certain Knight.

Clarification:

In recent days, we knights, have had to face a difficult and sad situation. It was effecting not only our family, but also all the inhabitants of our beloved city.

Many of you have been wronged and unnecessary violence was used against some of you coming from a member of our family, a man called OLAF.

As leader of the clan "Order of the Code," I apologize! I am so very sorry for the situations that occured. Some have already been resolved and others will be resolved soon in a fair trial.

As everyone should understand, some complaints take longer to clarify, But sooner or later they are. After several witnesses, evidence and a trial, I have decided, along with my family, from yesterday, Olaf (Darklord Trapdoor) does not belong to our clan - Order of the Code - Therefore, he's no longer a Knight. He resigned peacefully.

I understand that Knights represent safety, order, law and respect. That is exactly what our authority must represent to all of you. People come expecting to be treated with respect, this is our most valuable asset. We of the knights, fight hard every day to earn this respect.

I WANT TO REINFORCE THAT WE'RE HERE TO HELP THOSE WHO NEED IT AND KEEP OUR CITY SAFE AND PEACEFUL. SINCE ALL CRIME IS NOW REPORTED, IT CREATES THE ABILITY FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE A FAIR TRIAL. JUSTICE FOR EACH CRIME IS IN OUR HANDS, AND BY THAT, I MEAN IREEM´S HANDS. ALL CITIZENS OF IREEM ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS JUSTICE, BY BEING A FAIR JUROR DURING A TRIAL AND CONTINUING TO FILE REPORTS FOR US TO INVESTIGATE.

WE KNIGHTS, BUILD NEW CASES EVERYDAY, ARRESTING CRIMINALS, DEFENDING THE INOCCENT AND PROTECTING HELPLESS PEOPLE. WE WILL CONTINUE DOING THIS WORK, WE WON´T GIVE UP OR STEP BACK, BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A KINIGHT AND WHAT WE FIGHT FOR!

I would like to thank everyone, especially the Knights, who had diplomacy, patience and always kept me informed with the information that was essential for me to make the correct descision.

Thanks ALL!

COMMANDER MILLY

1 comments:

Yes, I agree on that. He's a bad guy. He promised me to sell a slave and at the end he didn't !
Can I get compensated for that ?

Am Demina

September 29, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds