Holiday Games Day One Results!

Today marked the kick off of the Ireem Chronicles Holiday Games! First Dinky and I would like to thank everyone that participated today for hanging in there with us. Some of the scheduled fighters failed to show up at the arena, and the schedule had to be changed around. Now as to those that didn’t show up. I wouldn’t want to say they were scared, or imply they were cowards or anything like that. However when you next see thtoneguy Lionheart, Phoenixx Karu, Richard Braveheart or Damien Sack you may want to check for a yellow streak.

The Sultana’s Tournament

The action was fast paced and all of the fighters left every thing they had in the arena, including some clothes…..Thank you Sage and Brittainy for that. Here is the full list of results for the tournament:

Round One: Jordina McGinnis def. Quint Spirt, Sage Rosenfeld def. tyr three beards,Pawel Ziplon def. Zoya Zhukovsky, Brittainy Collins def. Daffodil Crimson Masterj Swashbuckler def. Aizen Wind and Lawrence Brun def. BigPapa Yifu.

Round Two: Pawel Ziplon def. Jordina McGinnis, Sage Rosenfeld def. Brittainy Collins,Masterj Swashbuckler def. Lawrence Brun by forfeit.

Round Three: Sage Rosenfeld def. Masterj Swashbuckler. Pawel Ziplon advances by chance.

Championship: Sage Rosenfeld defeats Pawel Ziplon in a very close match. I would be remiss if I did not mention that Sage fought naked throughout the tournament. One can hardly blame her opponents for being distracted by the nude woman running and bouncing around the arena.

Last Man Standing Match

Participants: Jordi, Britt, Daffodil, Pawel, Tyr, Masterj, Aizen and Myrna.
This was a strange battle if ever I have seen one. Upon seeing Sage win while fighting nude, It seems the idea was contagious. As this battle saw most competitors fighting in the buff. In the end Myrna Baxton (fully clothed) won a somewhat controversial out come that saw several people complaining, but when is there ever not people complaining?

Thus ended the first day of the games. If you weren’t here you missed much. I am not sure I could adequately describe the sight of sage standing completely nude in front of our Sultana to receive her prize, Nor the sight of so many naked bodies fighting to the bitter end. Be sure you do not miss all of the fun tomorrow!

2 comments:

((I want to thank Tim for taking over, when I got sick !! Without him, I would have messed it up completely !! Baby I love you !! And no worries the Beauty contest I will do on my own ! I just drink water, then nothing should come in the way ! *grins*
No, seriously ! thanks hun !!I know my timing to get sick was not the best one, but you simply saved me !!Muah!))

January 2, 2010 at 4:02 AM  

Dinky, Tim and Sage too for making once more good tags for the "capture the prey event". I had a great time those two days. Thanks for organizing! I know it is a lot of work to do and you were even able to hold a real tight schedule in this. Perfectly done.

And Dinky? You were not sick... just nervous *grins*

January 5, 2010 at 3:23 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds