Dear Citizens of Ireem!
I have owned the Cafe in the city for quite a while now. It has remained to be a safe and welcoming place for all. Everyone is welcome at the cafe: slaves, bedouins, undead, knights, slavers. All can enjoy the entertainment and refreshments.
Lately the entertainment seems to be changing. There are now quite a few men that seem to enjoy dancing. Now a former owner did not allow men to dance except for arranged shows. Today there was a male knight who had been dancing for hours if not days, and a Slaver.
Now I like to see a man shake it around as much as the next girl, but this is of course taking an earning space from a deserving girl.
So, before I request that the men of Ireem, unless you are a slave, not dance in the cafe I would like to hear some comments. Most men have the opportunity to earn dinar in their own camps, salaries, and from slaving. The small amount that can be earned in the Cafe should be available to our needy slaves and other girls.
Some may say this idea is discriminatory, well its really not the fairest of times anyway. So give your comments here before a decision is made.
Thank you.
Leena Xue, Cafe Owner

8 comments:

I don't think it's a male/female thing. I think it's a slave thing - only slaves should dance. Others have other ways to make dinar.

June 11, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

I think it should be for any one IF you are not afk..only slave should be allowed to dance there afk..I'm an undead and I dance in the cafe but that's only because I don't capture prey and I dont fight anyone..but say a slave walks in and there is no room I'll drop my spot and wait so that they may dance...

Kaliani Bravin

June 11, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

If you want the cafe to be a fun, interactive place then you need to deal with the afk people. Some are on for hours if not days, taking up space and not RPing.

June 11, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

"...Everyone is welcome at the cafe: slaves, bedouins, undead, knights, slavers.". And what about Magi and Djin??

We are a few I know!, but we also spend our dinars there!*grins*

Stela F.

June 11, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

I saw this fellow, and he was dead center, AFK, and taking up a slot a girl could have used. I think it's rude, myself. He has other safe areas to camp in.

June 12, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Those spots are limited, so only slaves should be able to use them.
Prey have few rights in Ireem as it is--don't take the only thing we can earn dinar from.

June 13, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

IMHO, the dancing should be for prey only. Every other group has the opportunity to earn K$ in their own camps. Prey don't have a place where they can safely dance and earn money except the cafes/inns and cages. Unless, of course, they are owned by a bedouin or slaver. Then they can dance in those camps.

Speaking of the cages, if you want to go afk for a bit, you can always park your av in one of them and earn K$ at the same time. :)

Of course, if any male is captured, stripped of most of his clothing and ordered to dance for the pleasure of their captor, few of us who are able to enjoy the sight as well will complain. ;P

June 13, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Slightly off topic, but as a pred I've been killed whilst camping and afk in one of those cages at the top of the hill ((by the 'lovely' Derry no less hahahaha, but that's not the point, he's not the only opportunist in the sands ahem))....just thought I'd mention it! kisses all x

June 14, 2009 at 1:27 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds