Between Worlds

I wandered in the auction site the other day and saw an unusual sight,
I sad looking white wolf sitting looking forlorn. Naturally i walked up the creature to get a better look, it whimpered at me so I tried to sooth it with a pat or too.
looking into its eyes I sensed some familiarity, it whimpered more and poked its nose into its chest revealing a necklace which I recognized as belonging to lady Gara the knight. lady Elysa turned out and we worked out a way of communicating with the creature using simple questions and nods. she had some kind of curse upon her originating from her homeland and was stuck in the form of a wolf.
being a Djinn of the ghul I have the ability to change form at will although i rarely use it, we took Gara up to the djinn realm and performed a brief ceremony involving my blood to allow her to become djinn, with ghul powers so she could shift back to her normal human form...
I’m pleased to have Gara join the djinn and she is quickly learning to control her new powers ...
it turns out she had been having dreams for quite some time predicting this change dreams where a wolf would bite her in her sleep.
i would warn the people of Ireem to pay attention to there dreams, ghul deliver dreams so we of all creatures know there power..........
sweet dreams Ireem ..chuckles softly ...

Submitted by the Djinn leader Indigo.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds