Citizens of Ireem,

Some of you may not know me, others may have clashed swords with me. None the less I urge you to vote my name Wendigo (Aella Falconer) as stable owner.

Of all of Ireem, I am the most experience to take care of your finest stallions, mares, colts, fillies and camels. If you remember my guarding once was the proprietor of the stables.

Have an injured animal? No problem at all. My kind slaves, ahem, staff will nurse it back to health or dispose of the animal discreetly.

Life at the stables will not just be about business. There are games to be had. Join in:

Daily Hunts: Animals are always losing items. The best seeker in the kingdom of sand will fill his or her pocket with dinars.

Horse races: Do you have the fastest steed in Ireem

Camel Races: Is your camel the best of its breed?

Scorpion Fights: Are your scorpions as deadly as you are?

Feasts in the sands: Join me in the kindom under the full moon and bright stars for a night of pleasure, great food, song, dance and drink to be had.

Wendigo

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds