VOTE FOR KAYA BLINKER Good Knights Tavern

Dear People of Ireem

  It's voting time again and I (KAYA Blinker) am running for the ownership of the Good Knights Tavern.

  I joined the city of Ireem as a knight and worked under some great leaders , Catherine, Tamer and Brandon. I left the Knights to become a Palace Guard under the command of Cara but was forced to leave when Pirates Pressed ganged me to join for a short time ..Cara would not let me return to guards believing I was infected or something. After many months I returned to the Royal Guards with Joris as Co-Commander.

  At this time the people or Ireem voted me to own the Blacksmiths which I have done for a while but my  term is up there and time to pass onto another .

  Also now I am retired from the Royal guards and my dream to live out my Retirment is to Run and own the Good Knights Tavern. As I have alway worked to protect  both the city and the palace , I feel it is now time to enjoy the company of the people of Ireem. To provide them with the Best Wines and Beers I have been able to aquire with my contacts to the Royal palace and of course the finest Blood for those who require this sustanance.

  I therefor Ask you all to Vote for KAYA Blinker as owner of the Good knights tavern
Free drinks all round for a week  If I win!

Kaya

1 comments:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kos-re-election-of-pirate-slavers/

March 22, 2013 at 1:35 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds