EVENT: Steamy Bath

I was going to spend another "exciting" evening in the Chronicle's office... when I lovely announcement reached my desk. It was by Leah... the current Dolphin Bath owner.

"Come and join me for a steamy afternoon in the Dolphin baths..."




The water will be warm and inviting, there will be gorgeous merfolk to attend to you and even a prize for the steamiest bath outfit!"

I couldn't ignore the chance for a nice steamy bath... or the chance to hopefully see a few nice forms! Once there my eyes were greeted by a wonderful sight, Leah and a few other beautiful mer ladies, and a handsome merman.






Pretty soon the event kicked off... were were even joined by a rather nicely dressed legger! One thing came to mind... were were the other land dwellers? I couldn't help but wonder if the steam scared most away. Surely a large group of nude merfolk couldn't be considered as scary as the original terrors of the sands.... the Undead... right? Or many the sight of nude shiny scales kept most shy leggers away...

Oh well! We still managed to have a good time any way! The brave land dweller, Andalinae even won some nice coin for her lovely gown!






Lets hope there will be more lovely baths events in the future, and that the leggers won't be so shy about... well getting nude.

~ Story and images by Sayuri

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds